SAVE THE DATE
The Fertility Forum, London, 2 November 2018
- Are you involved in providing services to infertile couples?
- Do you run a professional or patient association that represents the views of infertile patients or healthcare professionals delivering services to them?
- Are you involved in commissioning fertility care?
- Do you invest in IVF clinics?
This new one-day conference, The Fertility Forum 2018, is taking place at the Novotel London West and will share knowledge, experience and insight into the fast-developing market for fertility services. We believe that it is an ideal time to bring together professionals from hospitals, clinics, infertility specialists, patient organisations, investors and interest groups who are involved in both domestic and cross-border reproductive care.
This business-to-business Forum is being held on Friday 2 November 2018, and the date has been chosen to allow attendance by clinics and organisations who are participating in the business-to-consumer focused Fertility Show at London Olympia over the weekend on 3-4 November 2018.
CEO | National Fertility Society
Managing Director | International Fertility Company
Director of European Operations | Cryos International
Head of International Strategies and Policies | IVF Spain
An engaging, and informative programme
The topic areas will include:
- Infertility… the global picture
- An insight into the UK fertility market
- Opportunities and challenges on fertility travel
- Building an international patient business
- Delivering success
- The role of the embryologist
- Latest techniques in IVF
- The role and future of PGD
- Measuring success
- Measuring and comparing success rates
- The UK model for data collection and comparison
- Facilitating patient choice
This new one-day conference is organised by LaingBuisson, a leading provider of healthcare intelligence.
In Vitro Fertilisation is a market that LaingBuisson covers with in depth market reports, journals, events, consumer websites and consulting.